In life you will go through turmoil and how you think will enable you to come out of it stronger on the other side, cause you are more than a conqueror!
- To be on the outside of the inside joke
- The underdog
- The unappreciated
- At bottom of the food chain
- NB: God has the power to turn a mess into a message, hold onto his word.
- Why you got started
- What you wanted to achieve
- Never lose your sense of wonder
- Never let someone’s negative opinion of who they think you are, manifest in your life
- May you never lose your vision, even if you go blind – We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
- For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he Proverbs 23:7
Repeat this as often as necessary:
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:14
- He will have compassion upon you Micah 7:19
- The LORD will make you the head, not the tail Deuteronomy 28:13
- Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice Philippians 4:4
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life Psalm 23:6
- The joy of the LORD is my strength Nehemiah 8:10
Never be brainwashed by the world, rather be brainwashed by the word so “do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,” Romans 12:2
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” ― Steve Jobs
Meditate on the word
Have faith, God has got this!