Take the prefix away…
In life you will go through turmoil and how you think will enable you to come out of it stronger on the other side, cause you are more than a conqueror!
- To be on the outside of the inside joke
- The underdog
- The unappreciated
- At bottom of the food chain
- NB: God has the power to turn a mess into a message, hold onto his word.
- Why you got started
- What you wanted to achieve
- Never lose your sense of wonder
- Never let someone’s negative opinion of who they think you are, manifest in your life
- May you never lose your vision, even if you go blind – We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
- For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he Proverbs 23:7
Repeat this as often as necessary:
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:14
- He will have compassion upon you Micah 7:19
- The LORD will make you the head, not the tail Deuteronomy 28:13
- Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice Philippians 4:4
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life Psalm 23:6
- The joy of the LORD is my strength Nehemiah 8:10
Never be brainwashed by the world, rather be brainwashed by the word so “do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,” Romans 12:2
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” ― Steve Jobs
Meditate on the word
Have faith, God has got this!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day the Non-Cheesy Ways, here’s Tsakane Ndubane‘s tips to help you think outside the heart-shaped box:
1. Organize Galentine’s Day: Galentine’s Day gives women a chance to celebrate all the lovely ladies in their lives. It transforms a day of appreciation for romantic love into one for friendship.
2. Volunteer: Use Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to give back. Pick out a charity with your significant other and plan to spend the day together helping out in whatever way you can. Or simply treat a homeless person with a home cooked meal.
3. Have an old handbag or gym bag, then prepare a dignity bag for someone in need, you could fill it with: Non-perishable food, essential personal hygiene products, a facecloth, an old towel, sanitary towels, clean drinking water.
4. Nothing: Part of the reason that Valentine’s Day often doesn’t live up to the hype is that people have such high expectations. So why not stay in cook or braai with your loved ones and enjoy the bonding time and rather donate the money you would have spent.
So love #LoveYourself and love differently!
By far the most interesting statement I’ve read..
Chester Missing is South Africa’s hottest new political analyst. Conrad Koch is his sidekick.
I am not saying the DA are liars I’m simpliy asking, why is it that we must wait till we’re in power to lead or do something? Forget about politics, think about your own life and power can be anything money, career position, you name it! We all have a “if I was the President I would” statement, reality is you’re not the President but what can you do, with what you have to help your community and in so doing your country?
What are we waiting for, why are we waiting, when we well know tomorrow isn’t gaurenteed!